13. Other facilities relating to daily and travelling allowance:
(1) While making travelling in the course of joining the Court to which a Judge is newly appointed to or has been transferred, the daily and travelling
allowance shall be provided at the following rate to his or family member for one time in order to take his family from the place where he or she is in service for the time being to his or her house or to the place where he or she has been appointed or transferred to:
(a) Equivalent to the daily and travelling allowance to a member who is Ten years old or above,
(b) Half the allowance receivable by the Judge to a member who is below Ten years of age.
(2) While joining a Court where a Judge has been newly appointed or while joining a Court upon being transferred from One Court to that Court, the Judge shall be entitled to additional weight luggage fare for up to Forty kilograms in making travel by rail, bus or aircraft.
(3) If a Judge is detached from the service for any reason whatsoever and is to return home, he or she and his or her family member shall be entitled to the daily and travelling allowance pursuant to this Act and such allowance shall be provided by the Court where he or she is so detached from service.
(4) After the death of a Judge, his or her family member shall be entitled to the daily and traveling allowance pursuant to this Act from the Court where the deceased Judged was in service.
Provided that, the daily and travelling allowance shall not be given pursuant to this Sub-section to the family member who has resided elsewhere than the headquarters of the Court.
(5) A Judge who has already served for Three years in the same Court without taking any other leave than the casual leave and the festival leave shall, while going to and coming from his or her home on the home leave, be entitled to half the daily and travelling allowance of the daily and travelling allowance to which he or she is entitled pursuant to this Act.
Provided that, his or her family member shall not be entitled to the daily and travelling allowance pursuant to this Sub-section.
(6) A Judge who is transferred shall be entitled to an advance of the daily and travelling allowance receivable pursuant to this Act from the Court where he or she is in service on the condition that he or she would settle the advance in the Court of transfer.