19. To work being as an Officiating
19. To work being as an Officiating:
(1) At the time when the Chief Information Commissioner is on leave or has gone to abroad or his/her post is vacant, senior most information commissioner shall act as an officiating Chief Information Commissioner for the period of such leave, abroad staying or until the fulfillment of the vacant post.
(2) If an Information Commissioner works as an officiating Chief Information Commissioner pursuant to Sub-Rule (1) for a period of more than ifteen days, remuneration and facilities shall be provided to him/her as good as to
the Chief Information Commissioner for the period of an officiating role.
(3) For the purpose of these Rules seniority shall counted based on the date of appointment and if the appointment date of all commissioners is the same, seniority shall be counted based on the roll of appointment