6. Proceedings and Decision of Appeal
6. Proceedings and Decision of Appeal:
(1) The Commission, while proceeding and making decision on appeal, shall have to decide thereof based the evaluation of the claim of the Appellant, reply of the concerned Chief and the obtained proofs and evidence.
(2) The Commission shall have to finalize the appeal within Sixty days from the date of appeal received by the Commission.
(3) While issuing an order in the name of the concerned chief based on the claim of the Appellant or issuing an order to quash the appeal, the Commission shall give reasons and justifications