11. The provisions related to personal accident insurance :
(1) The tourists prior to leaving for the travel or trekking shall make the personal accident insurance of the leader and the workers travelling with him/her, till the date of their returning after completion of the mission of the
travel or trekking agency, from the Insurance company which has been incorporated within the state of Nepal in such a way that the following amount shall not be reduced :–
(a) For the leader of the worker, Three Hundred Fifty Thousand rupees,
(b) For the workers, Two Hundred Fifty Thousand rupees,
(2) If the person having insurance pursuant to sub rule (1) has been deformed or dead by accident then the responsibility of providing the amount that has to be provided by the insurance company to such
person, or if he/she has been died then to the person desired by him/her, if such person exists and if such person does not exists then to the nearest successor of him/her shall be on the concerned tourist and license holder person.
(3) If the person receiving the amount pursuant to sub rule (2) has been a minor then the amount that has to be received by him/her shall be submitted to the Ministry by the concerned Insurance Company or the
person holding the license and the Ministry shall make the appropriate arrangement of such amount to organize the necessary management for caring of such minor till he/she has not become the adult.
(4) The concerned license holder person or tourists shall have to make the insurance of at least Fifty Thousand rupees from the insurance company incorporated in the state of Nepal for the treatment of other injuries than the deformities to the leader of the workers or workers, due to the cause of accident.