72. Provision may be made by an Agreement : The parties involved to the work for creating, transmitting, receiving, storage or for processing through
any other means, of any electronic record may make the provision by an agreement, not to apply any or all provisions of the Chapter 3 or to alter some
of the provisions referred to in the said Chapter in course of their business and may make the provisions to regulate their activities accordingly.
73. Government of Nepal may issue Dir ectives: Government of Nepal may, in regard to the implementation of this Act, issue necessary directives to the
Controller or Certifying Authority, and in such a case, it shall be a duty of the Controller or Certifying Authority, as the case may be, to comply with such
74. Time Limitation to file a Complaint : If a violation of this Act or Rules framed hereunder has been occurred or if any act deemed to be an offence
under this Act has been committed, first information report in regard to such a violation or an offence shall have to file within thirty five days of the
information on which such a violation has been occurred or an offence has been committed.
75. Government of Nepal to be a Plaintiff:
(1) Any case deemed to be an offence under this Act shall be initiated by Government of Nepal as plaintiff and such a case shall be deemed have been included in Schedule 1 of the Government Cases Act, 1992 (2049).
(2) While conducting investigation of a case under Sub-section (1), the police has to take assistance of the Controller or other concerned expert, as the case may be.
76. Compensation to be Recovered : If any loss or damage has been caused to any person by the reason of offence committed under this Act, the compensation of such loss or damage shall also be recovered from the offender.
77. This Act shall not Apply :
(1) Notwithstanding anything contained elsewhere in this Act, this Act shall not be applied in the following matters:
(a) Negotiable Instruments as referred to in the Negotiable Instruments Act, 2034 (1977).
(b) Deed of will, deed of mortgage, bond, deed of conveyance, partition or any such deed related with transfer of the title in any immovable property,
(c) Any other document which demonstrates title or ownership in any immovable property,
(d) Power of Attorney, statement of claim, statement of defense or any such other documents as may be used in courts proceedings,
(e) Statement of claim, counter-claim, statement of defense or any such other document as may be submitted in writing in the proceedings of any Arbitration,
(f) Documents as prescribed by the prevailing law that requires not to retain in electronic form.
(2) Notwithstanding anything contained in Sub-section (1) Government of Nepal may, by notification in the Nepal Gazette, alter the documents referred to in Sub-section (1).
78. Power to Frame R ules: Government of Nepal may in order to fulfill the objective of this Act, frame necessary Rules.
79. To Frame and Enforce the Directive s: Government of Nepal may, in order to achieve the objective of this Act, frame and enforce necessary directives, subject to this Act and Rules framed hereunder.
80. Effect of inoperativeness of The Electronic Transactions Ordinance, 2063 (2008 ) : With the Electronic Transactions Ordinance, 2063 (2008) being
inoperative, unless a different intention appears, the inoperativeness shall not,
(a) Revive anything not prevailing or existing at the time, at which the Ordinance became inoperative,
(b) Affect the matter in operation as per the Ordinance or anything duly done or any punishment suffered there under,
(c) Affect any right, privilege, obligation or liability acquired, accrued or incurred under the Ordinance,
(d) Affect any penalty, punishment or forfeiture incurred under the Ordinance,
(e) Affect any action or remedy made or taken in respect of any such right, privilege, obligation, liability, penalty or punishment as aforesaid; and any such legal proceeding or remedy may be instituted, continued or enforced as if the Ordinance were in force.