- Blood transmission service: (1) Only the institution which has obtained the license issued by the Ministry shall provide blood transmission service.
(2) By setting up units at different places for providing blood transmission service, the institution obtaining the license pursuant to sub-section (1) shall provide blood transmission service and other related services subject to the license.
(3) While providing the service to the recipient, the institution providing blood transmission service pursuant to sub-section (1), shall only provide the blood having no infection of any kind of disease.
(4) Other provisions relating to issuing license and renewal thereof in accordance with this Section shall be as prescribed.
- Human organs transplant and use: The provisions relating to human organs transplant shall be in accordance with the prevailing law.
- To conduct and manage autopsy: (1) The authorized physician shall, in order to conduct autopsy under the prevailing law, conduct autopsy as prescribed.
(2) After autopsy, unclaimed dead body may be utilized in the studies of medical sciences after fulfilling the process prescribed.
- To manage ambulance and vehicle for corpse: (1) The health institution as prescribed by the Ministry shall provide the service of ambulance and vehicle for corpse subject to the standards prescribed.
(2) Other provisions relating to the operation of service of ambulance and vehicle for corpse shall be as prescribed.
- Identification of cause of human death: If someone dies while undergoing treatment in a health institution, examinations shall be held, as prescribed, in order to identify the cause of the death.