- Rights of Women with Disabilities: (1) The Government of Nepal shall make necessary provisions as prescribed to protect the rights of women with disabilities and to create an environment that is conducive to the maximum use of their knowledge, skill and potential.
(2) The Government of Nepal shall make necessary provisions for the protection of their health and the reproductive right, taking into account the special situation of the women with disabilities.
- Rights of children with disabilities: (1) The children with disabilities shall have the right to ensure their dignity and honour, promote self-reliance, participate actively in the society and earn the living in a respectful manner.
(2) The children with disabilities shall have the right to obtain education, training, health, care, rehabilitation service, preparation for employment and opportunities of entertainment in order to assimilate in the society and make personal development.
(3) The children with disabilities shall have the right, on an equal basis with other children, to express their views on all matters affecting them and their views shall be given due weight in accordance with their age and maturity.
(4) Except where an order is made by the court for the best interests of a child with disability, such child shall not be detached from his or her home, family on the basis of disability.
(5) The Government of Nepal shall make appropriate provision on curricula, course books and teaching and learning matters in order to address be learning needs of the children with intellectual disabilities, mental disabilities, autism, mental paralysis or hearing and sight disabilities.
(6) The children with disabilities shall have the right to such special protection as prescribed.